Below is a list of my current working computers, from newest to oldest.
- 2019 MacBook Pro (13″, two-Thunderbolt 3 port model) – MBP*
- Lenovo ThinkPad W541 – W541*
- Early 2014 MacBook Air – MBA
- Asus Essentio Series Desktop – “MintTin”
- IBM ThinkPad T42 – T42
- 1991 Macintosh Classic
- 1988 Macintosh SE
- 1988 Macintosh SE “SuperSE” (w/ Motorola 68030 accelerator)
*an asterisk in this category denotes a daily driver computer, which is used daily.
The computers in this category have either been retired, are broken, or have been lost to the sands of time.
- Lenovo ThinkPad T420 – T420 (broken)
- Late 2014 Mac mini – MM (broken)
- Dell Inspiron 620 (retired)
Acer AspireOne netbook (lost) HP Pavilion A1000 – “XPavilion” (broken – recycled 5/2020)
- 1994 Macintosh PowerBook 165 – unknown condition
1993 Macintosh PowerBook Duo 270c – SOLD
These are miscellaneous devices that I own. An asterisk (*) denotes a device that is still in use.
- iPhone SE, 2020 2nd Gen.*
- iPad (6th gen.)*
- iPhone 6s
- Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 2
- LG Tribute 5
- Nokia Lumia 635 (Windows Phone)
- LG Optimus Elite
- Total # of working computers: 8
- Total # of computers: 12 (-3)
- Total # of devices + computers: 19
Last updated: February 4, 2021